Palletization may be one of the last steps in the packaging sequence before your product gets loaded onto the truck and distributed to retailers or warehouses; however, it is also one of the most injury-prone tasks especially when done manually. As such, palletizing often ends up being the first part of a line that gets automated.
MODU System has an excellent experience of integrating robotic case palletizers throughout the world. With the ability to provide highly customized solutions, implement cutting-edge technologies, and take a consultative approach to working with you, MODU System is your partner for palletizing solutions.
Increase Efficiency With MODU Robotic Palletizer
With a good reliable robotic case palletizer, you can quickly increase the efficiency of your manufacturing process and reduce your operational costs.
• Increase speed: Our standard robotic palletizers operate at speeds of up to 10 cases/min**
• Prevent injuries: In addition to reducing the risk for possible injuries from repeated heavy lifting, MODU’s robotic palletizing cells are guarded with fencing and in some instances light curtains to prevent any human contact with a moving robot.
• Lower expenses: MODU’s standard palletizers not only reduce manpower and all associated costs, but since their price-point is very aggressive, you quickly realize the return on your investment.
• Save space: Our standard palletizer line offers a highly compact footprint, enabling increased productivity without sacrificing valuable workspace.
Applications for a Robotic Case Palletizer:
Robots can be used to palletize a multitude of different cases, consisting of different shapes, sizes, weights, and materials.
• Corrugated box palletizing
• Plastic carton palletizing
• Metal or aluminum carton palletizing
Industries for Robotic Case Palletizers:
• Food & Beverage
• Life Sciences
• Packaged Goods
• 1 in / 1 out
• 2 in / 2 out
• 3 in / 3 out
• 4 in / 4 out
• Custom Configurations
• Full Layer